Shell Shock Technologies maintains this site (“Site”) for your personal entertainment, information, education, and communication. Please feel free to browse the Site. You may download material displayed on the Site for non-commercial, personal use only, provided you also retain all copyright and other propriety notices contained in the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, report, or use the contents of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without Shell Shock Technologies’ written permission.
Your access and use of the Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreements between you and Shell Shock Technologies are superseded and have no force or effect.
Terms and Conditions
- You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted or subject to trademark protection, unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the written permission of Shell Shock Technologies. Shell Shock Technologies neither warrants nor represents that your browsing of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Shell Shock Technologies.
- While Shell Shock Technologies uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, Shell Shock Technologies makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Shell Shock Technologies assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the Site.
- Your browsing of the Site is at your risk. Neither Shell Shock Technologies nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Shell Shock Technologies also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, including, but not limited to, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
- Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail, including but not limited to any data, questions, comments, suggestions, and the like, will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary.
- The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Site, are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Shell Shock Technologies and others. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of Shell Shock Technologies or the third party owner of such Trademark. Your misuse of the Trademark, or any content on the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that Shell Shock Technologies will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
- Shell Shock Technologies has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
- Shell Shock Technologies may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
Like other businesses, we monitor the use of our website by collecting information in aggregate form. We may collect information about you such as the type of browsers you use, the pages you visit or the website that directed you to our site.
In general, this web site (ww.shellshocktech.com) is intended for personal, private use without collecting any personal information regarding any visitor. On occasion, we gather information about our visitors to improve the quality of services and to gain a general idea of who is visiting. We will notify our visitors on these pages before information is collected.
Shipping Policy/ Delivery Policy
Please be assured that your items will be shipped out as soon as possible after your order is placed (normally within 5 working days).
Credit card authorization and verification must be received prior to order processing.
We determine the most efficient shipping carrier for your order. The carriers that may be used are: U.S. Postal Service (USPS), United Parcel Service (UPS) or FedEx. Once an order has been shipped, delivery typically takes place within 3 working days (for deliveries to all contiguous states).
Orders for case quantities of 10,000 pieces or less are subject to a flat-rate shipping fee of $16.50.
Orders for case quantities of more than 10,000 pieces will be charged a separate shipping fee – please contact us at email@example.com for more details.
PLEASE NOTE: Orders from outside Connecticut WILL NOT be charged sales tax. In state orders will be charged 6.35% sales tax
Information collected by Shell Shock Technologies:
- Will never be sold, shared or presented to any person or persons outside of our organization.
- Is collected only as visitors voluntarily provide it. Unless information is manually entered and submitted to us, it is neither stored nor collected in any manner.
- May include name, home or business address, e-mail address, and the time of day and date that the information was collected.
- Is collected to provide us with a broad idea of its visitor base. By having this information, we will have the resources necessary to improve our site and services thus providing visitors with better overall service. So, in essence, simply knowing who is visiting allows us to thrive.
- May be used to continue contact with visitors by e-mail or other means. This may include such information as notification of special offers, new products or services. Visitors have the ability to ‘opt out’ of such mailings by choosing to do so when information is submitted.
If you have problems placing an order, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. No returns accepted without written consent of Shell Shock Technologies LLC. Claims must be made within 5 days after receipt of goods. All returns subject to 25% restocking fee.
Any further questions or comments can be directed to us in the Contact Us area of this site.